Spaghetti Bolognese19 November 2020
1 package Bonatelli auger pasta,
250 gr peas,
1 picked corn,
2 tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of thyme, 1 teaspoon of mint, 1 teaspoon of cumin,
1 teaspoon of sweet ground pepper, 1 of 1 meat bouillon, 1 teaspoon of salt,
3 tablespoons of oil, 1 piece of lemon,
half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
Bonatelli vegetable spiral pasta recipe preparation;
- Put water in a medium-sized saucepan half way, put it on medium heat and boil until it is soft.
- Drop a pack of Bonatelli auger pasta into boiling water and add salt.
- Cook until the pasta is soft. .
- Filter the softened pasta with a filter and keep aside.
- Grate the peppers, chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Extract the corn into a bowl. < / li>
- Take the softened peas from the stove and drain the water.
- Let’s prepare our spices, take the pan and put it on the stove on low heat.
- Put 3 tablespoons of oil and tomato paste, thyme, mint, dessert. Add ground pepper, cumin and meat bouillon and mix.
- Then add the drained pasta and mix well, then turn off the stove.
- Put pepper, tomato, corn, peas in a bowl and add the pasta on top. Add it.
- Put lemon, salt and pomegranate syrup on it and mix well until the mixture is absorbed.
This is how our Bonatelli vegetable pasta recipe is made. Bon appetit…. P